Soaps for Dry and Sensitive Skin - 3 Bar Pack

Oatmeal Lavendar Bar Soap - 3 Bar PackI wanted to try this because my eczema is so bad in winter.

I've tried all sorts of soaps, and things like Aveeno and Tom's bar soap with olive oil for the shower, and I want to avoid using cortisone cream or anything stronger on my cracked, weeping skin.

Maybe this will work. I'm trying it for my hands,

but--I just can't get past the smell.

That's unusual for me. I use, and love, the SSS beeswax moisturizer, and don't mind the smell, though it is a bit medicinal.

But I don't like smelling that way all over when I get out of the shower. :(

I've had to cut back to every other day showers, and never use really hot water, and get out ASAP.

I'll keep trying and let you know, but for now, three stars for not making the dry skin worse

(which is saying something...),

and minus two for the smell.

Good luck!

-ellie

This soap is very moisturizing but after a few days use the oat pieces stick out and are really scratchy.

Buy Soaps for Dry and Sensitive Skin - 3 Bar Pack Now

I am chemically sensitive and have extremely dry skin in the winter. I've been searching for a SLS-free soap made with all-natural ingredients without lavender which I'm allergic to. I thought I'd give this product a try, even though it was not rated, and no where does it state the SIZE of the bar even on the manufacturers website. I was fearfully expecting itty bitty hotel soaps! Well I'm measuring a bar in front of me now and it is a 3" x 1" x 1-7/8" rectangle. It's comparable in size to a 4oz. bar of soap a little small for the price, but not too bad.

I ordered the 'Butter Bar,' best for moisturizing, and it has a very mild pleasant herbal smell. Ingredients for this bar are: Saponified Organic Oils of Palm, Coconut, Olive and Palm Kernel, Raw Shea Butter, Organic Calendula Extract, and Rosemary Extract. I test-drove this soap on a day I worked in the garden and scrubbed my hands a dozen times at least. Normally my hands would have been cracked and drying out, but this soap moisturizes great they were still smooth at the end of the day. It's great in the shower though not as many bubbles as you'd expect from a toxic-bar-of-soap. Best of all my skin doesn't tighten right up after I dry off now.

I wish I could find something exactly like this sold more economically, but if I can't, I will definitely buy this soap again. It is awesome.

Read Best Reviews of Soaps for Dry and Sensitive Skin - 3 Bar Pack Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment