Olay Ultra Moisture with Shea Butter

Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Bar with Shea Butter, 3.5 OunceI got this item on a great deal using a coupon, so I can honestly say I got my money's worth. The soap itself is fine, lathers well and does the job. I am confused as to why it is priced so high though for the small size that you get.

This is like a travel size, not a family size, so if you are expecting a more substantial product in terms of size, this will disappoint you.

The product is good. I use it every time I shower. It has a nice scent which is always good.

Buy Olay Ultra Moisture with Shea Butter Now

A nice body wash, but the scent is too strong for my taste. I like little to no scent, unless it's woody or citrus. This is almost fruity. The moisturizing effect is lovely though.

Read Best Reviews of Olay Ultra Moisture with Shea Butter Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment