Lavender Fine English Soap (Box of 3) 3.5ozea bars by Woods of Windsor

Lavender Fine English Soap 3.5ozea bars by Woods of WindsorI bought my set of 3 soaps at Marshall's for $5.99 without s/h costs. First of all, I don't like lavender scented soaps but I wanted to try their soap out since I'm a soap addict and since the soaps are triple milled and made in England and I love english soaps since they're soft, lather well, and are well-scented.

The small 3.5 oz soaps are soft and heavily lavender scented and if you're a woman, you probably wouldn't like it (unless you love lavender) because it has a musky scent to it. They lather semi-decently.

I didn't know what to do with the soaps since I really didn't care for the musky lavender scent so I keep them mixed with some water or other fragrant bath wash/gel in a small plastic covered container to soften them and now I just use them as a "soap paste" on my smelly, sweaty feet which leaves my feet well-softened and well-scented from a tiring, grueling day.

Again for men, they would be great as an everyday soap or as gifts. For women whose favorite scent is not lavender, I would not recommend them.

As with any soap, if you want to have it last longer, keep it away from water and get a soapholder with holes on the bottom so the water doesn't stay to liquefy the soap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment