California Baby Moisturizing Handwash Natural Antibacterial Blend -- 19 fl oz

California Baby Moisturizing Handwash Natural Antibacterial Blend -- 19 fl ozI bought this soap for my children hoping it would help the skin on their hands. All of them suffer from dry, cracked, bleeding hands in the Winter time. Regular hand soap strips too much of the natural oil from their skin. I would say within a week of using this product their hands had healed up and looked soft and healthy. I also felt great about using a product with all natural ingredients. I would have loved to keep using it, but my kids went through the bottle pretty quickly and I just can't spend that much for soap on a regular basis. I had 5 children using it and I would guess it lasted about 3 weeks. Maybe it would help if one pump put out a smaller amount of soap?

My fiancee is a bit of a frequent hand washer as well as has dry knuckles. This both cleanses and softens his hands, which I love!

Buy California Baby Moisturizing Handwash Natural Antibacterial Blend -- 19 fl oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment