Clinique Facial Soap with Dish - Mild Facial Soaps

Clinique Facial Soap Mild with Dish, 5.2 OunceMy RA gave me a little chunk of this stuff my first year in undergrad. That was thirty years ago. I can't remember the problem I was having; I've always had problems with dry skin, but in college I got my very first bout of acne, and it may have been at that time I started using Clinique Facial Soap. I actually couldn't afford to use it again until four years later when I was working full time, but bought a big bar at Crossroads Mall in Kalamazoo sometime in the fall of 1985 and never looked back. A couple of years later I broke out again in one area of my face; the woman at the Clinique counter in Hudson's (now part of Macy's)prescribed their facial scrub cleaner and once I added that to my classic 3 step regimen (with the mild soap and #2 clarifyer)I've been able to keep a complexion to be proud of throughout my forties. (There are a gazillion other things about me that I'd like to trade in, but this isn't one of them). Since skin problems like acne and facial eczema run in my family, and I'm the only one of my sisters to have been doing this regularly, I have to think the Clinique definitely helps in that regard.

This pertains to the Mild soap, for "mixed skin types" (oily in areas, dry in others). I mistakenly bought the extra mild once and it was definitely less effective!

I use Clinique soap for washing my face when taking my daily shower. It is too expensive for me to use on my entire body but I trust it is being kind to this 81 yr. old face of mine and helps it to remain somewhat youthful looking.

Buy Clinique Facial Soap with Dish - Mild Facial Soaps Now

Cleans without drying. Immediate difference in pore size noticed. Highly recommended, even by my Dermatologist! I'll never use anything else!

Read Best Reviews of Clinique Facial Soap with Dish - Mild Facial Soaps Here

I have always been fond of Clinque products. This one is no exception. I works well on my skin......not drying.

Want Clinique Facial Soap with Dish - Mild Facial Soaps Discount?

The first time I used this soap was in my teens when my mother gave me a sample. My skin was looking pretty bad at that point. Within days of using it, my acne was fading fast. I continued to use it until my early 20's. By that time my skin was pretty clear and I didn't think much about cleansers. But, when I hit 30 my skin went crazy. I was constantly breaking out. I tried everything under the sun. Some things would work for a little while but usually my skin would go back to the way it was. A hot mess. Then my mother gave me a bar of this stuff again and now my acne is gone. I can't believe I forgot how amazing this stuff is. My skin feels so clean and tight after I wash it. My skin glows. I will never go back.

Save 32% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment