Natural French Milled Soap - Almond, 8.8 oz

Natural French Milled Soap - Almond, 8.8 ozI have been looking for an almond soap and finally found one I love! This soap is amazing...bursting with almond scents and rich lather.

My whole family loves this soap. Almond is our favorite. It smells great and makes us all feel clean. We highly recommend it.

Buy Natural French Milled Soap - Almond, 8.8 oz Now

I haven't received my soap yet, because I just ordered it. But I have actually used these soaps for years and it's difficult to express just how good these soaps are. They clean and .."polish" your skin. Sounds nuts, I know, but after a couple of days, you definitely start to see a "glow", of sorts. I have used Dove soap my whole life, and only tried this because a friend gave me a bar. And from that time on, I was hooked.

I have only bought these at Whole Foods Market, and I can say that I was happy enough spending $5.99 per bar (the bars are HUGE blocks, so one block, equals two of regular soap.) But, at Amazon, they are substantially less. So, it's great soap for less money than you would pay in stores.

Another hit for Amazon.com I hardly shop anywhere else these days! :)

Read Best Reviews of Natural French Milled Soap - Almond, 8.8 oz Here

The product it self is great BUT I purchased bars of soap advertised as being 8.8 oz., in fact they were only 8.0 oz., that's almost 10% less !!! My previous order for the same "original product were as advertised (8.8 oz. each). What if you were shortened that amount when purchasing gas, grocery items, etc.. My wife bought the same product from a different source and it was as advertised. When you buy 12-15 bars at a time it adds up....Natural French Milled Soap Almond, 8.8 oz

Want Natural French Milled Soap - Almond, 8.8 oz Discount?

I have sensitive skin.The soap start burning my skin after 20 minutes. I do not recommend it for people with sentive skin.

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment