Dr. Woods Bar Soap - 5.25 oz

Dr. Woods Naturally Bar Soap Raw Black -- 5.25 ozI'm a bit of a soap snob, but this is one of the very best I have come across (and I've tried many natural/organic soaps over the last few years)

Loads of creamy lather, and so far, this is the only bar soap I will actually use on my face

Gentle, non drying it actually makes my face feel moisturized without leaving any kind of film or residue

As to the scent I would describe it as a subtle cocoa with an even more subtle hint of spice

Smells absolutely Delicious

I wouldn't consider it an exfoliating soap as the small bits of oats are few and far between. But used with a soft loofah etc. and you get the same desired effect

High quality soap. Pure indulgence, and silky soft skin

This is the only soap bar I will use. It softens your skin and there is no need to put lotion on after your bath. Works great!

Buy Dr. Woods Bar Soap - 5.25 oz Now

We started using Dr. Woods as a cheaper alternative to Dr. Bronners. I have seriously sensitive skin, so I can only use natural & fragrance free soaps. Dr. Woods' black soap has a hint of fragrance, but it doesn't affect my skin. And it's the perfect scent for both me and my husband!

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Woods Bar Soap - 5.25 oz Here

This is a great soap. It smells fresh and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. And I feel very much attuned with this company's mission statement. The soap is paraben and phthalate free, eco-friendly, uses sustainable ingredients and does not test on animals. I recommend this soap highly.

Want Dr. Woods Bar Soap - 5.25 oz Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment