Nubian Heritage, Coconut & Papaya Soap, 5 oz (141 g) Bar

Nubian Heritage, Coconut & Papaya Soap, 5 oz Barmy mom love it keeps skin soft good for your hands face and more just dont let you dog lick it

I always use this soap, and no problems, but recently I saw the price on Amazon for $23.00 it never sells in the stores for any more than $4.00

Was that a type-O or something? I only pay $2.00 to $3.99

Buy Nubian Heritage, Coconut & Papaya Soap, 5 oz (141 g) Bar Now

This is awesome soap. Moisturizing, tightening, and smells great. It really does a good job getting dead skin cells off face in a gentle way. I had been using the African Black Soap for about 2 years, until I read a review on here about Coconut and Papaya and although I love them both, I think I might like C&P just a little better.

Read Best Reviews of Nubian Heritage, Coconut & Papaya Soap, 5 oz (141 g) Bar Here

This is an all vegetable & cruelty-free soap that has a sublime fragrance and lathers exceptionally well, since using it I've given it as gifts to friends & family-YES,this soap is awesome enough to gift!!!

Want Nubian Heritage, Coconut & Papaya Soap, 5 oz (141 g) Bar Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment