Daggett & Ramsdell Lightening Soap 3.5 oz.

Daggett & Ramsdell Lightening Soap 3.5 oz.This by far the best lightening soap I've used so far. Last summer I used Dianna Stalder's Kojic Soap without ANY results, but with the Daggett and Ramsdell soap I've seen great results. I have been using this soap for a month and half with remarkable results. I used it to remove my annual summer tan. The key is to scrub this stuff into your skin with a sponge. For my face, I like to soap my hands up with this soap and mix in a little bit of St. Ives Apricot scrub to help the process along. Exfoliation is key. I don't really think this soap will lighten you past your natural complexion if that's what you're going for--this is why I like it personally. I did not aim to lighten up more than what was natural, but to lighten my complexion back to it's original color.

I should mention that I am African American of a light to medium complexion. My natural undertones are gold, red, yellow and brown mixed together, however this soap makes my skin "glow" evenly. It's an excellent "brightener"! Just be sure to use this soap with a good sunblock lotion. I use one with 50 spf.

I love this stuff...It is gentle on my skin and I have super sensitive skin and it actually lightens! I was surprised...it's nice, it won't make you an unnatural weird shade, probably the lightest you can go to your natural color, it's good at taking away dark spots and tan lines!

Buy Daggett & Ramsdell Lightening Soap 3.5 oz. Now

I have been using this soap for the past month and a half and it really does lighten your skin to it natural color. However, It takes a while ( I still have darker sunburned areas that need to be ligtened) and the lightening is uneven. For example. Part of my hands are their natural color while part of my hand is still dark from the sun. My arms have not lightened at all but my legs are back to their original color.

If you have a small area to treat this product is great but if you have a wide area that needs to be lightened just know you will have multiple colors until everything evens out.

Read Best Reviews of Daggett & Ramsdell Lightening Soap 3.5 oz. Here

In a few days I noticed a change; it definitely has brightened my complexion and I love that it's so gentle on the skin.

Want Daggett & Ramsdell Lightening Soap 3.5 oz. Discount?

I bought this soap with the intentions of lightening the blemishes on my face and it did just that. It brightens the skin, leaving your skin radiant as well. I saw significant changes within a week.

How to Use:

Use strictly for face or entire body to even out skin tone. Use an exfoliating buff puff and leave soap on face/body for a few moments before rinsing off. Use daily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment