Grandpa's Soap Pine Tar 4.25 oz ( Five Pack)

Grandpa's Soap Pine Tar 4.25 ozAmaizing soap , my scalp and skin is oily and sensetive but this soap it's given your skin a power and removes all kind of harshness feelings even dandruff NO any more , but the reason I rated 4 stars cuz its expensive and the soap doesn't stay long specially if u going to use it for every thing like me .

Good job guys

I purchased this for my Father as he was having some problems with a rash on his legs and feet. He had his veins removed for bypass surgery so he doesn't have super circulation. This soap cleared up his rash and he loves the way it makes his 70 year old skin feel. I like shopping at Amazon but it would be nice if he could by it local. The seller shipped the order quick and it was in good condition.

Buy Grandpa's Soap Pine Tar 4.25 oz ( Five Pack) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment