Canus Soap Bar Products (Goat's Milk and Olive Oil Soaps)

Canus Goat's Milk Scented Soap 5 oz.My face has very, very dry skin. I saw The Goat's Milk Soap in a store and gave it a try. I have never had such a pleasant surprise from a product. The box says goat's milk contains the most capric-capriyllic triglycerides which help moisturize the skin. Whatever. But it works. I saw a real, visible difference in my skin after showering and washing my face with this soap. I would never use any other soap for my face. This is a product I can highly, highly recommend if you have dry skin. I don't care what it tastes like.

Quality, gentleness, good lather, wonderfully soft fragrance, long-lasting, affordable, all wrapped into one. These words best describe Canus Goat's Milk Soap. This is, by far, the best soap I have ever used. I'm...well, let's say...beyond forty, and over the years I have tried many, many soaps, in my quest for one that lathers well, smells good, but is gentle to the skin. I have a real thing for good smelling things that aren't real perfumey, but have a good clean smell and are gentle enough to use in the shower for all those...ah hmmmm....private, delicate parts, of a woman. All you women know exactly what I mean. No one talks about it, but soaps can be very harsh on a woman's sensitive, feminine areas, and can burn like mad, or make you itchy afterwards. This soap is gentle enough for all body parts, including your face. It's not drying to the skin and it doesn't leave your face feeling like the Mohave Desert. I discovered it in a local store that no longer carries it, and I thought I would have to live without it until I discovered it at Amazon.com, and at a great price! I ordered a bunch, and when I'm not using them I place them in my drawers to add a gentle fragrance to my clothes. You won't find a better soap anywhere. Thank you Amazon and I hope that you never stop carrying it as I have been unable to locate it anywhere else. Do yourself a favor...if you're looking for a gentle soap with a clean, soft smell, this is it. At this affordable price, what have you got to lose?

Buy Canus Soap Bar Products (Goat's Milk and Olive Oil Soaps) Now

Unfortunately the gentleman from MN is wrong-animal fat (TALLOW) is not from milk, as he states in response to the woman from PA. Tallow comes from the solid fat around the kidneys and loins of the goat. People that don't want animal parts used in the soapmaking process can still have goat milk soap made from vegetable oils. It's all a matter of choice.

Read Best Reviews of Canus Soap Bar Products (Goat's Milk and Olive Oil Soaps) Here

This is a great soap with a wonderful fragrance. I have been using it for a couple of years now and everytime that I unwrap a bar, I am reminded how great it is by the wonderful fragrance.

It's funny -before I used this soap, I used whatever was available. Now that I tried it, it's the only soap I use. So, here it is in a three-pack.

Also try the lotion and the bubbly bubble bath.

Want Canus Soap Bar Products (Goat's Milk and Olive Oil Soaps) Discount?

My face has very, very dry skin. The Canus Goat's Milk bar made a striking difference in my skin -even after the very first use!

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment