Muschio (Musk) Perfumed Bath and Shower Foam with Myrtle Extract by L'Erbolario Lodi

Muschio Perfumed Bath and Shower Foam with Myrtle Extract by L'Erbolario LodiThere was a L'Erbolario store in the King of Prussia mall in Pennsylvania for a while. I worked in the mall about 8 years ago, and one day on a lunch break I happened by the store. It was inviting and filled with all kinds of amazing smells that reached me the second I walked inside. I bought three or four different types of products and received samples of a bunch more just for the fact that I made purchases. I shopped there frequently until the store closed.

To my knowledge, there is no other location of this Italian beauty store anywhere in the US today. This product was my absolute favorite out of all those I tried over the years. The scent and the bubbles make for a wonderful bath. It is a subtle yet vibrant scent, that is not specifically masculine or feminine in nature. If you're looking to give yourself a unique treat, grab some of this bath foam. You can also use it as a body wash. As my title reads, this is worth every penny.

One last note when I ordered this through Amazon, I still got samples of other products. L'Erbolario is the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment