Tone Bath Soap Mango Splash With Cocoa Butter And Botanicals 4.5 oz. 2-Count

Tone Bath Soap Mango Splash With Cocoa Butter And Botanicals 4.5 oz. 2-CountSo many bars are either over drying or they don't clean well enough. This is the only bar I've found, and I've bought every one on the market to try them (my husband has sensitive skin) and this one remains the best. We just prefer this scent, but they are all great.

The reason I have always used Tone, is because my dermatologist recommended it. I have allergies and get rashes and break out from white soaps. This cocoa butter based soap does not dry out my skin, does not break me out and leaves me feeling clean and fresh. Been buying it for about 20 years now.

Buy Tone Bath Soap Mango Splash With Cocoa Butter And Botanicals 4.5 oz. 2-Count Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment