Archipelago Pomegranate Soap Triple Milled Bath Soaps

Archipelago Botanicals Pomegranate Triple Milled Soap - 6.8 ozThis is the creamiest, most luxurious soap I have ever used, and I LOVE the way it smells, it is my signature scent. The pomegranate body lotion is a great compliment, I love the body butter when I buy direct from Archipelago, but the purchase from Amazon (through a distributor) was unacceptable. The soap and body lotion, however, are the best!

This soap has a lovely scent; a perfect complement to the lotion. It is also a great soap, both luxurious and good for the skin.

Buy Archipelago Pomegranate Soap Triple Milled Bath Soaps Now

I received the product quickly and it has a soft pleasant sweet smell.

Read Best Reviews of Archipelago Pomegranate Soap Triple Milled Bath Soaps Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment