Lifebuoy Total Soap 120 gram Unit (Pack of 12)

Lifebuoy  Total Soap 120 gram Unit They must have cut out the carbolic acid so it does not feel or smell at all the same. but it's pretty!

Great product. wish you offered larger sizes. Cannot find this product in stores. Is there a problem with that. Thankyou

Buy Lifebuoy Total Soap 120 gram Unit (Pack of 12) Now

Lifebuoy soap is a product from my youth. As I recall it was the first commercially available men's deodorant soap available so I was trying to recreate a slice of my past with this product. Soap smells very similar to the Lifebuoy I remember, but the shape of the bar seems somewhat different. Price at $2 per bar seems a little high, but I guess you have to pay for nostalgia. Shipping was prompt.

Read Best Reviews of Lifebuoy Total Soap 120 gram Unit (Pack of 12) Here

Skin fills good after a shower. Leave you smelling great and with a very clean sensation.

I recommend this product.

Want Lifebuoy Total Soap 120 gram Unit (Pack of 12) Discount?

I bought this to put on my baby trees to keep the deer away. I live on the edge of the woods and deer are a problem for me. Purchased last year after one tree got eaten. The deer have not been back since. I read on some garden forums that it keeps them away so far it is working. I broke the bars in half and put them in organza drawstring bags and hung them from the new trees.

This soap is very stinky!

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment