Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap (Box of 3) 5.29 oz ea bar

Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap 5.29 oz ea barLiving out here in the Mojave Desert makes winter a very dry time of year and that makes for itchy, dry skin. While the name make cause one to pause, it's not the most creative, Wool Fat Soap is about the only soap that keeps my dry itchy skin at bay. I highly recommend it.

My husband suffers from very dry, itchy skin. This is the only soap he has tried (and he's tried countless soaps!) that provides long-lasting relief. It is very moisturizing and just plain wonderful! So I keep him well supplied and order more every two months. The bars last a very long time, another added bonus. Try it yourself ~ I promise you won't be disappointed!

Buy Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap (Box of 3) 5.29 oz ea bar Now

I first purchased wool fat soap at The Henge Shop in Avebury, England. Loved it! Each time I use the Mitchell's soap it reminds me of my trip. I have sensitive skin and have had no trouble with this soap.

Read Best Reviews of Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap (Box of 3) 5.29 oz ea bar Here

I have very sensitive skin, and have in the past tried a variety of soaps to deal with various issues: I would break out a lot on my face. The skin on my legs was regularly so dry that when I took off a pair of dark pants, the insides were covered in a "dust" of flaked-off skin. (Yuck!) Add regular itching just about anywhere from the skin being too dry.

A friend gave me a bar of Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap to try, and it is wonderful. No more dusty skin. It moisturizes my face in a way that doesn't encourage oil. Skin feels good without getting the sort of slippery feel that many moisturizing soaps leave.

Just great stuff.

Want Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap (Box of 3) 5.29 oz ea bar Discount?

This soap is creamy, rich and lathers! I live in Colorado where dry skin is a real problem. This soap doesn't leave me feeling like a dried prune.

0 comments:

Post a Comment