The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Soap, 3.5 Ounce

The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Soap, 3.5 OunceHonestly, I purchased this soap as an "add on" so I would get my free shipping for an order over $25! I am glad I did though.

This soap smells so good I almost wanna eat it! Great Lemon Scent. Nice stuff!

then you will love this soap. It is has a fresh, zesty scent and lathers up beautifully.

It adds a little more pleasure to your daily cleansing.

Buy The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Soap, 3.5 Ounce Now

Very strong and sweet smelling; it lathers nicely and leaves your skin feeling very clean. I absolutely love this soap!!!

Read Best Reviews of The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Soap, 3.5 Ounce Here

Smells really good and the scent actually lasts. This is not the only soap I use though. I use a charcoal soap before I use this one so I have no clue as to how that affects the performance, but I like it for what I use it for. Doesn't seem like it's gonna last to long though.

Want The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Soap, 3.5 Ounce Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment