Dettol Original Soap India Large, 120 Grams, 12 Count

Dettol Original Soap India Large, 120 Grams, 12 Countdont be put off by the smell, it is strong at first.

it seems to help with body breakouts. Not mine my skin is silky smooth, for eh my friend?

I am used to this product and what I liked was that is was the one I was looking for in composition but it was way smaller than the usual one. It also arrieved very late by about 3weeks later than expected.

Buy Dettol Original Soap India Large, 120 Grams, 12 Count Now

Got my original order corrected promptly Thank you (I was originally sent 12 bars of Lifebouy)

The soap is good, but just doesn't seem as strong as the Dettol I remember getting in Britain. I was really looking forward to that extra strong Dettol aroma and these bars just don't have it. Do they clean as well? No idea since I don't have a microbiology lab set up in my home.

Maybe the formula is different in India or maybe lost some of it's potency in shipping or the heat. It was over 100 F here so I can imagine it sat in a truck for hours at that was at least 120+ F.

Read Best Reviews of Dettol Original Soap India Large, 120 Grams, 12 Count Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment