Melanie's Man Cleaner Soap

Melanie's Man Cleaner SoapI hesitated buying a soap product for my husband, but this one was fabulous and well appreciated. It has a light scent that is wonderful in the shower, but does not linger or make my husband smell like he took a bath in aftershave. Even my teenage sons wanted bars of their own! Now that is a great soap product!!!

I bought this soap on my visit to the Spiral Horn Apiary. I am so glad to see that they are now offering their products for sale on Amazon. This soap is great and is 100% natural. Most soaps usually end up drying out your skin. Not this one. The packaging comes off easily unlike some soaps where the wrapper sticks to the soap and is hard to peel off.

Quality is as good as what you can find at the expensive Lush stores. I would definitely recommend it.

Buy Melanie's Man Cleaner Soap Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment