Aftermat - Post Training Scrub Soap - 5 pack

Aftermat - Post Training Scrub Soap - 5 packI've been training BJJ and Muay Thai for years now but waited until my first outbreak of ringworm to find this soap. Now I wish I found it sooner. After researching all-natural soaps (I didn't want to use traditional anti-bacterial supermarket soaps and was disappointed in my tea tree oil body wash; it dried my skin), I decided to try Aftermat. (Organic tea tree and orange oil? Yes, please!). I bought the five-pack and haven't switched products since. Aftermat soap is a keeper, and has kept me ringworm-free for over a year. Though it's kind of manly in looks (charcoal will do that), the scent is very neutral, the lather very natural and it never dries my skin. I recommend it for men and women who train in any type of germ-filled environment. My boyfriend, who has dry skin, loves the moisturizer, too. One tip: keep the soap in a soap case/container when you're not using it. The bars I keep in a container in my gym bag retain their shape and last much longer than the one I left in my shower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment