Savon et Cie Bath Soap, Wild Rose Petals, 1 bar (200 g) (Pack of 3)

Savon et Cie Bath Soap, Wild Rose  Petals, 1 barThis is a Rose soap I've used with enjoyment for years. I often buy special soap as a calorie-free treat to scent drawers with fragrance until I enjoy them in hand. I also gift them as shared favorites to female family members or my very best girlfriends. This delicious rose bar smells almost good enough to eat (as wonderful as any I've tried like it), it suds up nicely and lasts a goodly length of time. The rose petals of this `Wild Rose Petals' soap offer gentle exfoliation. This Rose soap has become a top favorite of mine (amongst many natural soaps like it, particularly the French-milled). For a gift to yourself, try this near-confection perfection from France. It's wonderfully good `til the last little piece!

I put this soap in my dresser drawers and the fragrance is so beautiful. Rose scented undergarments and nightwear is such a pleasure everytime I open the drawers. Love this soap!

Buy Savon et Cie Bath Soap, Wild Rose Petals, 1 bar (200 g) (Pack of 3) Now

I used to not be very picky about soaps I used until I noticed how it felt like I still had soap on me after showering. This is a great smelling soap and doesn't leave any soapy residue on my skin. I'm a guy and I have no problem smelling like roses after showering!

Read Best Reviews of Savon et Cie Bath Soap, Wild Rose Petals, 1 bar (200 g) (Pack of 3) Here

This soap is rather expensive but well worth the price it weighs about 6 oz. It retains it's suds throughout use of the entire bar. It would probably outlast other brands on the market. The soap has a pleasant aroma and really does the job with washing your entire body! It is made in several scents but this is the one I like best (Wild Rose Petals). Enjoy!

Want Savon et Cie Bath Soap, Wild Rose Petals, 1 bar (200 g) (Pack of 3) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment