Aubrey Organics - Natural Baby & Kids Bath Soap, 8 fl oz liquid

Aubrey Organics - Natural Baby & Kids Bath Soap, 8 fl oz liquidAubrey's Organics Baby Bath Soap is our favorite soap to put in our daughter's bath. It has that powdery fresh baby smell without chemicals and fragrances to make it smell that way. It contains soy protein, aloe vera, herbal extracts, and oils. Our daughter had been having issues with dry skin (probably from using the non-natural bath soap given to us as a gift), but I haven't noticed any dryness since we began using this soap a few weeks ago. It really does make her skin feel soft and smell so clean and yummy!!

I really like this soap, but I find I have to use a lot of the product to cover my adult body (granted, it's marketed as a kid's soap). The product is gently and doesn't dry my sensitive skin if used every other day (daily use did dry my skin). Too bad the product is a bit pricey and I need to use quite a handful of pumps to cover myself in the shower. The fragrance was gentle and not overpowering, although I can see someone who is sensitive to fragrances thinking the added scent a bit much.

Buy Aubrey Organics - Natural Baby & Kids Bath Soap, 8 fl oz liquid Now

This soap did it's job of cleaning baby. However, it seemed to dry out her skin. As an African-American baby, I realize her skin might be more on the dry side, but another product has done a better job of cleaning and moisturizing.

Read Best Reviews of Aubrey Organics - Natural Baby & Kids Bath Soap, 8 fl oz liquid Here

This is a very gentle soap and my son's skin is very soft and healthy. It has a nice scent but is a little too herb scented for my taste. Not bad but I don't love the scent.

Want Aubrey Organics - Natural Baby & Kids Bath Soap, 8 fl oz liquid Discount?

I like this soap it suds really well and washes off clean . My only complaint is that it is really perfumed . Not sure I will purchase again

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment