Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Lavender, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Lavender, 32-Ounce BottlesThis smells fantastic. It's not a fake sweet lavender scent but more of an earthy natural lavender. I put it in foaming soap dispensers and use it as a hand soap. Be careful though. At first I didn't dilute it enough and it dried my sensitive skin out pretty bad. After I added more water it worked great. It doesn't leave my hands feeling soft and smooth but more of a squeaky clean.

I plan to use it for more of its claimed 18 uses!

I use this soap for a lot of things. I used it as a shower soap, bath soak and even as cat shampoo sometimes. I like the squeaky clean feel so i liked it. The only problem is the smell, i didn't mind it as much at first but it got really annoying after a while. I really liked the other citrus type, but lavender not so much. I suggest you go to a local supermarket and smell each type and see which one works best for you before you buy it in bulk.

Buy Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Lavender, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Now

I had wanted to buy this product for quite some time now, but was always too thrifty to buy it from the stores. When I saw the price for 2 bottles on Amazon, I jumped at it. The product really is as good as it claims. It has so many uses, you can replace a number of products in your household. It also takes very little of the product (compared to others that take a lot of soap to do the job). It can save you a lot of money, replacing other products with this product. It works for household cleaning, hand soap, dish soap, shampoo, toothpaste, and so much more. The only thing I wasn't prepared for is how thin it is. It is more watery than a typical shampoo or hand soap. Doesn't affect its function, but does make it a little harder to control how much comes out.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Lavender, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Here

I've been using this since the 70's and have baby skin on an old man and looking good at 63.

Want Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Lavender, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Discount?

Dr. Bronner's is all my family uses. It rates extremely well in the cosmetics database of toxic products (1 on a scale of 0 10). However, this price is ridiculous you can get this at grocery and health food stores for $12 $14 each. Is this price for real?

0 comments:

Post a Comment