Heritage Store Castor Oil Soap, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 2)

Heritage Store Castor Oil Soap, 3.5 OunceMy skin is so sensitive and this soap is the only one I could find that doesn't irritate my skin. it smells nice and you can feel its effect for more than 24 hours.

I like this soap. It is a little strong, but it is very soothing to my skin. I am using it along with castor oil that I use as a moisturizer.

Buy Heritage Store Castor Oil Soap, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 2) Now

I know that Castor Oil is very skin friendly. I was dissappointed because Castor Oil is the third ingredient listed out of four ingredients, the soap melted very fast and had very little moisturizing properties. I will not re-order and I was NOT satisfied.

Read Best Reviews of Heritage Store Castor Oil Soap, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 2) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment