Camay Flair Scented Bath Bar - 4.5 oz bars X 3 ea

Camay Flair Scented Bath Bar - 4.5 oz bars X 3 eaI have used Camay for over 25 years. It is the best product for my skin and people guess my age to be about 15 years younger than I am! It smells wonderful also!

Due to nostalgia, i ordered these. The fragrance is ok but does seem artificial and cheap at times. Not great.

Buy Camay Flair Scented Bath Bar - 4.5 oz bars X 3 ea Now

I love the scent of this soap as well as its texture. It is less expensive than other well-known 'scented soaps' and I always feel like I'm getting a great deal.

Read Best Reviews of Camay Flair Scented Bath Bar - 4.5 oz bars X 3 ea Here

Thank you so much, I love Camay and this is my favorite scent. I used to buy back in the 90's and suddenly I couldn't find it anywhere.

I'm so glad I can still find it on line.

Want Camay Flair Scented Bath Bar - 4.5 oz bars X 3 ea Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment