Duru Hand Made Olive Oil Soap, 4 Count

Duru Hand Made Olive Oil Soap, 4 CountI came across to this brand at my local store. It comes in package of 5. I am using it for the body and once a month for the hair. It is a little bit too heavy for my hair type for everyday day use. For the hair, I use it more as a hair mask. I have a dry skin type, and it does not dry out my skin. Especially is good during winter months.

I had been looking for this natural olive oil soap for a long time. When I go to Turkey I bring back a kg or so in my luggage but not more than that. Thankfully I found it here on amazon.

What makes this soap different? First of all its main ingredient is derived from olive oil, not from cows and pigs (sodium tallowate). Expired rotten pieces of meat get boiled and you get your shampoos and soaps. Almost each and every brand now. Not this one.

It is good for skin and hair, it does not dry your skin, it keeps skin`s oil ph levels in balance while cleaning. It has the natural smell of olive oil. No artificial perfumes.

It is priced right, around 4 dollars for a kg of fine soap. 2.2 pounds. 5 bars.

Buy Duru Hand Made Olive Oil Soap, 4 Count Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment