Coast Pacific Force Bath Soap Bars - 4 Oz / Bar, 8 Bars

Coast Pacific Force Bath Soap Bars - 4 Oz / Bar, 8 BarsMy boyfiend likes Coast soap and I like Zest, but i gave this product 4 stars 'cause this soap lasts a long time and smells great!

this is a hard to find soap, but I swear by it, and rarely use anything else. I even bring this soap with me on Travel -foregoing the free "hotel" soaps. Coast really is the best smelling soap, ever. If there would be one downside, its that, because this soap is powerful (at cleaning & smelling great) it *can* tend to dry your skin out in the winter (or those that have very fare or sensitive, or already dry skin). Summer time though (or more moist climate) is perfect -I've heard people say it even smells like summer.

Buy Coast Pacific Force Bath Soap Bars - 4 Oz / Bar, 8 Bars Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment