River Soap Co. GardenMint Soap Triple Milled All Vegetable 4.5 oz.

River Soap Co. GardenMint Soap Triple Milled All Vegetable 4.5 oz.If you try just one bar of soap from this company, you're going to be hooked. I used this soap for the longest time, and got spoiled, forgetting about how lousy regular soap is (I'm referring to the common types you'd find at a regular retailer/grocery store). Well, I was running low, and decided to just run to the store and buy a bar of soap. BAD MOVE!!! I regretted it after my first shower. Yes, this soap is THAT good. Yes, it may seem a bit expensive, but it lasts SO much longer than the average bar of soap. I usually have a tendency of keeping several different kinds of their soap on hand. That way, I have a variety of fragrances to choose from. And each and every one is of the same amazing quality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment