Reviva Labs Soap Oatmeal 4.2 oz (Multi-Pack)

Reviva Labs Oatmeal Soap, For all Skin Types, 4.2-OuncesI've liked the Reviva oatmeal Soap for years. It's great for sensitive skin and it smells really nice too. This says it all!

This is my mainstay soap now, it's better than any soaps that I have found on the shelves. We have a water softener, but the water in Southern Nevada is pretty harsh, this soap helps my dry skin.

Buy Reviva Labs Soap Oatmeal 4.2 oz (Multi-Pack) Now

The previous reviewer said this stuff had a mild fragrance. It doesn't. It smells so strongly of cinnamon that I had to make sure I didn't get the wrong soap. The smell of this soap is just overpowering. I guess "heavily spiced with cinnamon" must be how some people like to prepare their actual oatmeal, so they can't tell the difference between oatmeal things and cinnamon things. If you, however, can tell the difference between oatmeal and cinnamon, avoid this brand.

Read Best Reviews of Reviva Labs Soap Oatmeal 4.2 oz (Multi-Pack) Here

I've been using this soap consistently for a couple of years all year around. It's particularly good in the winter when dry, itchy skin can become a problem. It lathers well, has mild fragrance, and leaves a smooth, silky feel on my skin.

Want Reviva Labs Soap Oatmeal 4.2 oz (Multi-Pack) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment