Zote Laundry Soap Bar Pink 14.1 oz (Pack of 3)

Zote Laundry Soap Bar Pink 14.1 ozThe soap is great. It cleans and gentle. I make my own laundry soap and this does the job better than felsa naptha, I think.

The seller, CV Trading Corp, is poor. The ad says (3 Bars) for the price. I ordered twice, each time I received ONE bar. I think it's far too expensive for one bar. Amazon agreed with me and returned payment on both orders. I did notify after the first incorrect order and was instructed to order again.

I'm not sure if it's the person who packages the box or the seller itself. However, I would make sure you receive what you pay for. You can by 6 bars of the same size (14 oz) for the same price at the popular online auction site. I love Amazon and will continue to buy from here, but not from this seller again.

The slight fragrance of the pink Zote works OK for me. I started making my own laundry soap because I can't handle the smell of commercial ones, and the fragrance free "clear" soaps are either too pricey or still make me itchy. The Zote shreds nicely with a cheese-grater blade on my mandoline. One bar grates up 6 cups, enough for 3 2-gallon batches of laundry soap. And it does an awesome job in our hard rusty well water.

Buy Zote Laundry Soap Bar Pink 14.1 oz (Pack of 3) Now

I have a seven month old baby who go through at least 3-5 bibs everyday. I hand wash her bibs with the ZOTE soap. Smells nice but not too strong and removes stains very well. This soap keeps white very white and also keeps other color bright. I also love this soap because it does not dry up my hands.

Read Best Reviews of Zote Laundry Soap Bar Pink 14.1 oz (Pack of 3) Here

Looks old fashioned but certainly gets out any stain -even mustard and blood! Wish I would have bought more.

Want Zote Laundry Soap Bar Pink 14.1 oz (Pack of 3) Discount?

I use this soap in my homemade laundry detergent. Works very well and has mild pleasant scent. I highly recommend it as a laundry detergent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment