Olive & Aloe Bar Soap 8 oz (Multi-Pack)

Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Bar Soap, 8-Ounce BarsAre you one of the millions of men or woman who get out of the shower and feel parched? So much, that you have to apply cream, lotion or body oil afterwards or your skin feels like it will crack? Or perhaps you're one of the millions who suffer from skin rashes, or chronic itching from dryness or allergic reaction to perfumes or dyes? Fret no more my friends, Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Bar Soap is your answer.

The skin is the largest organ of the body, and is "naturally" covered by an oily substance known as Sebum. This thin layer of oil, produced by the Sebaceaous glands, creates a barrier on the skin called the Acid Mantle, which serves several basic purposes. Because it is naturally acidic (ph of 4.5 avg), it protects the body from viral and bacterial infection, it acts as a barrier from internal dehydratyion, and the oily characteristic keeps the skin soft, supple and pliable.

Yet, we in the Western world are taught to bathe everyday, and on top of that no-no, the vast majority of us bathe with harsh alkaline soaps and cleaners which strip away this oily barrier, leaving the skin dry, rough and unprotected. I won't mention any other major brands here, but suffice it to say that the greater the lather (lots of bubbles), the harsher the soap and the more alkaline. Daily use of these harsh soaps results in a billion dollar lotion, cream and moisturizer industry. Short of it; we buy harsh soaps (mostly because they are really inexpensive) and daily strip the oily barrier off, then buy lotions and slather a fake one on. Add to that, many people are truly allergy sensative to perfumes and dyes, and most of those name brand soaps are loaded with them.

I don't imagine any of us wants to give up our daily shower, so from a professionals point of view, Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Bar Soap is the answer. Neutral in ph, no perfumes or dyes, and no harsh surfactants to dry the skin out. Keep this in mind; anytime you "clean" your skin, you wash away the oily barrier. But better to gently clean your skin (and trust me, it will be just as clean) with Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Bar Soap and maintain a natural ph balance to your skin, then to abuse, strip and dry out your skin and apply a fake oily barrier. Your skin will love you. I promise.

This olive oil & aloe soap is awesome. My skin never feels itchy after using it (I have very sensitive skin.) The bar is smooth, but lathers up nicely. The bar is big, so it lasts a long time (but it doesn't last as long for me because I love rolling it endlessly it feels so good and soft).

The bar is all-natural.

My favorite thing to do is rolling the square soap over and over until it becomes round.

I love this soap. I love everything about it the size, shape, smoothness, cleansing powers, fact that it doesn't make me itch, fact that it is all-natural. I am glad I discovered this line of soap.

Buy Olive & Aloe Bar Soap 8 oz (Multi-Pack) Now

From Product Packaging:

A Natural Moisturizing Bar Soap. The richness of Olive Oil has been used for centuries to nourish and moisturize the skin, while Aloe Vera has long been acclaimed the "healing plant." We combined Olive Oil and Aloe Vera to create a unique cleansing and softening bar. As pure and simple as a soap can be... read our ingredients.

Ingredients: Saponified Olive Oil, Water, Aloe Vera, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid (a natural pH balance), Fragrance

This moisturizing bar contains no animal ingredients, no artificial colors and was not tested on animals.

100% biodegradable

*Note: It is necessary to use a soap dish like the "Small Soap Saver" that drains water away from the bar since it only really contains olive oil, aloe, and salt. These cost $1-2.

For those who want an even more natural version, see Kiss My Face Fragrance Free Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap, 8-Ounce Bars (Pack of 8).

Peace, Ben

Read Best Reviews of Olive & Aloe Bar Soap 8 oz (Multi-Pack) Here

I love this soap. It does not dry my skin at all.

If you have any arthritis issues in your hands I recommend the smaller bar. It will be easier to work with.

I highly recommend to others.

Want Olive & Aloe Bar Soap 8 oz (Multi-Pack) Discount?

This soap only has 2 ingredients and is gentle and cleans my skin well without drying. If you leave it where it stays wet it will get gooey, so put it somewhere it will dry in between uses.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment