Dial Aloe Antibacterial Soap Bar, 4-Ounce Bars, 10-Count (Pack of 3)

Dial Aloe Antibacterial Soap Bar, 4-Ounce Bars, 10-CountI really like this soap. I bought it because I'm totally cheap and it was a little less expensive than the regular Dial, of which I'm a huge fan. It smells a bit like a lighter version of Irish Spring. The "spring" aroma or scent is much softer and I prefer that. Overall, I'm very happy with this highly economical purchase. Great job Amazon.

We both have dry skin and I need the antibacterial function. This is the best thing since sliced bread, it is not harsh, you feel clean, and my wife feels soft, what more can you ask for?

Buy Dial Aloe Antibacterial Soap Bar, 4-Ounce Bars, 10-Count (Pack of 3) Now

I've used a lot of different soaps and for me this is the only one that consistently works day in and day out. Sometimes even if I forget to put on deodorant I'm not worried because I know I am covered.

Read Best Reviews of Dial Aloe Antibacterial Soap Bar, 4-Ounce Bars, 10-Count (Pack of 3) Here

Finally found this soap again! They stopped carrying it in the stores around here. Works the best of all I've tried!

Want Dial Aloe Antibacterial Soap Bar, 4-Ounce Bars, 10-Count (Pack of 3) Discount?

Can't find locally and thought it had been discontinued until I spotted it on Amazon. Some things you shouldn't mess with and this soap is one of them. Who needs the foo-foo new Dial soap "Flavors" anyway? Nothing beats the good old fashioned clean you get with the moisturizing aloe soap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment