Lavishea Lotion Bar 1.25 Ounces-Lavender

Lavishea Lotion Bar 1.25 Ounces-LavenderThis is good for people who knit or crochet because it is like a lotion to make your hands soft without getting your yarn all yucky from lotion residue on your hands.

I have a tin in my car, one at home, and one at the office. One of my recent knitting projects left my hands very dried out and rough. I discovered a container of Lavishea at a local knitting store; unfortunately, they did not have Lavender in stock. I found it on Amazon.com and ordered. I use this all day long; the scent of Lavender has always been one of my favorites. Unlike a couple of other products I have used, this one does not leave a greasy residue on the yarn or the computer. I would recommend this to anyone. I do wish that the tin were easier to open. The cuticle bar (which I also bought) has an easy to use screw on lid. This lotion should also have this feature. As it is, it is hard to open, but still worth it!

Buy Lavishea Lotion Bar 1.25 Ounces-Lavender Now

This is a great product for dry hands. The scent is wonderful and makes your hands feel great! I am a nurse and my hands are washed with antibacterial waterless cleansers many times thru the day. They become red and itchy. Lavendar Lavishea lotion helps my hands to heal while feeling great

Read Best Reviews of Lavishea Lotion Bar 1.25 Ounces-Lavender Here

I really likes this product. It looks like a bar of soap, but melts just a little in your hands. The lotion leaves your hands feeling soft, and the fragrance is very pleasant. It won't replace my other cream lotions, but it's really nice to have in a coat pocket for when I'm are out and about.

Want Lavishea Lotion Bar 1.25 Ounces-Lavender Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment