Joyful Bath Oatsy Floatsie Relaxing Bath Soap, Lavender, 5.3 Ounce

Joyful Bath Oatsy Floatsie Relaxing Bath Soap, Lavender, 5.3 OunceI can't rave enough about Joyful Bath soaps. I first tried them a year ago and now use these soaps exclusively. I learned from my doctor about the endocrine disrupting, hormone havoc wreaking chemicals and fragrances in soaps and shampoos and started looking for natural alternatives. Joyful Bath's soaps smell amazing not cloying, last forever, lather up luxuriously and best of all leave my skin soft and clean. I even started using the soap on my face. Normally I can only use products formulated for sensitive skin, so it was a surprise that this bar soap did not irritate my face or dry out my skin.

While the cost per bar may seem high to those who've never purchased this product before, I can assure you it will last you three times as long as some chemical laden commercial soap. Oatsie Floatsie is my fave, and the other scents are in regular rotation at my house.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment