Box of 9 Sets of 4 Red Rose Bath Soaps

Box of 9 Sets of 4 Red Rose Bath SoapsThis sounded like a really fun product for a wedding. I ordered it from the seller "The Best Mom Shop" and received an email the next day that said they had run out and thought they would be getting more on backorder, but just found out that they would not be getting any more in (despite having listed 3 in stock). I checked back today, and the product still lists as available (3 sets, I only wanted 1). No mention of back order, delays, etc. Of course, I can't review the seller because the sale has still not be cancelled on their end. So be aware that you may want to order something else if you're in a time crunch and don't have time to wait to check on actual availability.

These were exactly what I was looking for. Unlike some flower petal soaps I've seen, there's nothing dipped or coated in these flowers. They look very much like real rose buds and the color is even gradient on the petals to add realism and color depth. When you remove a petal, hold it in your hand, and put your hands under the water the petal dissolves pretty quickly and releases a very pleasant rose scent. The scent doesn't linger strongly once you have rinsed and the color doesn't seem to stain the skin or anything else it comes in contact with (in my experience). They make great gifts and I am using them to decorate the bathrooms at my wedding reception. I would definitely recommend them. =]

Buy Box of 9 Sets of 4 Red Rose Bath Soaps Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment