Caress Body Wash, Velvet Bliss, 18Ounces Bottles (Pack of 3)

Caress Body Wash, Velvet Bliss, 18Ounces Bottlesi received my caress body wash velvet bliss 18 oz (3 bottles)within the two day shipping, i gave praise for that, but what i am annoyed at is the massive clean up efforts on my end, i will post a pic of the destruction, what happen? i dont know, but i am confused why isnt these bottles sealed individually to prevent tampering and or spillage(my case,all three were in a sealed bag which helped keep all the body wash in the bag but, now how will i transfer it back in the original bottle unless i cut the corner end of the plastic bag where all the body wash is currently in and act like im iceing a cake (frosting method) squeeze it in and hope all of it fills like normal...see pic

yes I am loving it. it came packaged really nice and there wasn't any spillage like I read on a review that's what I was worried about

. thank u very much and i will b ordering again.

Buy Caress Body Wash, Velvet Bliss, 18Ounces Bottles (Pack of 3) Now

I do like this body wash but am a little disappointed by the scent it is just too subtle, I wanted something that smelled really, really good.

Read Best Reviews of Caress Body Wash, Velvet Bliss, 18Ounces Bottles (Pack of 3) Here

It is my first time using this body wash and I like it. It lathers great and the smell is also good. It does the job and does it well.

Want Caress Body Wash, Velvet Bliss, 18Ounces Bottles (Pack of 3) Discount?

This product works well for me, I have really dry skin...this and Dove are probably the only two products I buy. But it was the great deal that made this purchase for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment