Salt, Lemons, Vinegar, and Baking Soda

Salt, Lemons, Vinegar, and Baking SodaI got this book a couple weeks before Christmas and it is absolutely wonderful. It's chalk-full with all kinds of interesting and simple recipes to take care of all your daily needs. Everything from fabric softener in your wash, to pest control, to household cleaning. It's all here. I was amazed at how many different cleaners I could get rid of in place of these four simple ingredients.

This book is well-organized and indexed. It contains many helpful tips for using the four titular items (plus a few others such as essential oils) for household cleaners. I've already put the sweat-stain remover tip and the hairbrush cleaner tip to use. I anticipate the gradual weaning of my dependence on commercial cleaners, which is frugal and at least makes me feel as if I'm making an environmental difference. A great boom to have around the house or to give to an Eco-conscious friend.

Buy Salt, Lemons, Vinegar, and Baking Soda Now

This is a wonderful books with tips of how to fully utilize salt, lemons, vinegar and baking soda. Those are the stuff always can be found in the kitchen.

I just bought a copy from Barnes and Nobles for $7.98.

Good deal!

Read Best Reviews of Salt, Lemons, Vinegar, and Baking Soda Here

so many helpful items in this book any one can find something of interest to read or learn just from reading cover to cover

Want Salt, Lemons, Vinegar, and Baking Soda Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment