DHC DHC Mild Soap 3.1 oz - 3.1 oz

DHC DHC Mild Soap 3.1 oz - 3.1 ozI'm not a huge DHC fan, most of their product is meh to me, but this mild soap and the olive oil make up remover are definitely two of my top favorite item in the facial product list. They are cheap, and does amazing job. This soap is gentle enough for your face(no harsh sulfate), with a very light smell, what i love about this product is that it doesn't do anything fancy for you (no whitening, no anti-aging etc.), just keeps your face super clean. But in the end, isn't that what we really need when we CLEAN our face? How much whitening affect can a facial cleanser have anyways? I wash my face twice a day, and this soap usually last about half a year for me. It is safe for all skin type, i personally have dry-normal skin and it doesn't dry out my skin at all so i'm sure boys and gals with oily skin can use this with ease too. It comes in a hardboard paper box packaging that i just use as a soap container, and it works perfect. Definitely a product that i would recommend to everyone (actually a lot of my friends already uses this).

Product arrived quickly, I have extremely dry skin and this soap seems to tone down the redness.

Skin does not feel tight after using.

Buy DHC DHC Mild Soap 3.1 oz - 3.1 oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment