Commonwealth Extra Large Clay & Ginseng Moisturizing Single Bath Soap 11 Oz.

Commonwealth Extra Large Clay & Ginseng Moisturizing Single Bath Soap 11 Oz.I received this bar of soap for the holidays and did not use it until today. I am sorry that I waited. Some shower! I smell amazing. I love the scent so much I even washed my hair with it. Suds up nicely. If you have any issues with floral scents you may want to try this.

The bar is huge about the size of my entire hand. I broke the bar into thirds and then felt the bar needed to be smaller to be used comfortably.

I love this huge bar of moisturizing soap. The Clay and Ginseng is an amazing combination the scent is wonderful. I am going to buy more, even though this bar will last a long, long time, especially since I put it on a plastic thing that keeps it up out of the water.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Buy Commonwealth Extra Large Clay & Ginseng Moisturizing Single Bath Soap 11 Oz. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment