Greenwill Soap Berries / Soap Nuts -- 2.5 Pounds (about 600 Berries) -- Complimentary Cotton Wash B

Greenwill Soap Berries / Soap Nuts -- 2.5 Pounds -- Complimentary Cotton Wash Bag -- Certified Organic -- De-seeded, Clean, Whole shell, Free of Chemical Fertilizer or Pesticides -- Sorted and Packed in USI am so happy I got over my fear of switching to these soap nuts...they are amazing. I just put 4 or 5 berries and a few drops of 100% clove essential oil in the small bag that came with them and toss in the wash...it does 5 loads and my clothes are SO clean and fresh smelling!!! I will never go back to laundry soap again!!

I was excited to be able to find these! The name brand soap nuts (eco nuts) cost about twice as much per pound, so when I found these, I was thrilled to know I would be getting a MUCH better deal! Here are some key points as to the high rating I gave:

1. The soap nuts worked great. They got rid of the musky smell that some of my clothes had acquired (from some previous accidental over-the-night stays in the washing machine).

2. The packaging was minimal, so not only was I able to use environmentally friendly soap nuts, but I'll be able to recycle the box that they arrived in, with no plastic to worry about!

3. They included a little cloth bag to keep the nuts in during washing, just like the name brand soap nuts.

I love them, love them, love them! Thank you so much for offering this product!

Buy Greenwill Soap Berries / Soap Nuts -- 2.5 Pounds (about 600 Berries) -- Complimentary Cotton Wash B Now

I tried these and they seem to work good for a lesser price. I also ordered a different brand from Amazon that was more costly and I do seem to prefer them. However the cost of this brand outweighs my preference.

Read Best Reviews of Greenwill Soap Berries / Soap Nuts -- 2.5 Pounds (about 600 Berries) -- Complimentary Cotton Wash B Here

I am not a soapnuts connoisseur, but these little guys seem to be very good if you're trying to live frugally and go the all natural route. In addition there are so many recipes you can find online to use them seems to be endless.

Want Greenwill Soap Berries / Soap Nuts -- 2.5 Pounds (about 600 Berries) -- Complimentary Cotton Wash B Discount?

These are great soap berries, rich with saponin more so than other brands. They worked out great and are of better quality than other berries sold on amazon. -highly recommend

Save 36% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment