Brut Bar Soap Classic, Original Fragrance, 7 Oz (Pack of 6)

Brut Bar Soap Classic, Original Fragrance, 7 OzA 7 oz bar of soap, is a big bar of soap... It's not a good size for little hands. The soap's color is the same as Brut's dark-green packaging -it's color makes you stare when you see it for the first time. To top things off, I get the constant wonderful smell of Brut in my shower. I LOVE THIS SOAP..!

Great classic Brut soap,classic smell and does a good job of getting you clean as well.Recommended if you like Brut products.Get the shave cream and aftershave balm and spray cologne too.

Buy Brut Bar Soap Classic, Original Fragrance, 7 Oz (Pack of 6) Now

Brut is a classic scent that takes my husband and I back to high school. It was a great gift for my hubby.

Read Best Reviews of Brut Bar Soap Classic, Original Fragrance, 7 Oz (Pack of 6) Here

Very Good Lather, Great Scent, What's Not To Like? Price Was Right Too. Fast Shipping, I'm Totally Happy. If You Like The Scent Of Brut, Buy This , You Wont Regret It

Want Brut Bar Soap Classic, Original Fragrance, 7 Oz (Pack of 6) Discount?

I recently became re-acquainted with Brut when I fell in love with Pinaud's Clubman aftershave.

This soap is one of the best ways to keep that Clubman scent (it is so close as to be indistinguishable) integrity through the shaving process, though it functions better in the shower than it does on the face.

Fine scent, huge bar (you won't fit this in a soapdish any more than you'd fit a football in one...OK, it isn't as big as a football, but it is very big).

I'd like it more at a lower price, but $4.50 for a brand scented bar isn't bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment