BODY SERIES 4-in-1 Family Bar Soap 6 / 5.3-oz. bars

BODY SERIES 4-in-1 Family Bar Soap 6 / 5.3-oz. barsI have using body series bar soap 4 in 1 antibacteria and i love it leave with no smells every where on my body even on my ........... ladies you no what i means give it a try i would recomend it to anyone.

We have used this soap for a few years and this is the first time I have purchased it on Amazon. We like the Body Series bar soap because it lasts much longer than any other soaps we have used. There is little, if any, noticeable fragrance. I purchased the 6 bars from Health Team at a great buy ($13.90), but alas Health Team Is no longer listed and the cheapest price I can purchase the 6 bars is for $19.99. I will just keep watching for the price to come down. I would recommend this soap to anyone that has sensitive skin and is tired of having their soap "melt" away!

Buy BODY SERIES 4-in-1 Family Bar Soap 6 / 5.3-oz. bars Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment