Chinese B&F Soap Rose 2.65 Ounces

Chinese B&F Soap Rose 2.65 OuncesThis soap is the answer to the prayers of anyone who wants luxury for less. The ornate wrapper is a work of art in itself, making these a nice hostess gift or stocking stuffer. The scent is light in the rose and jasmine bars. (I often buy the sandalwood, which is very strong and tenacious. In fact, I line my drawers with them.) The bars are on the small side. However, they are hardmilled, so they don't ooze down the drain in a week like some pricier creamier bars. They can be purchased at healthfood type stores, hippie chic boutiques, and Chinese or Indian groceries. I have been buying them for at least 20 years all over the country and a few months ago found some for 33 cents per bar(though just under a dollar is more typical).

I must admit that this soap really dries out my skin. So I use it as a sachet for my dresser drawers. It has a beautiful scent and lasts a long time. I've been using Bee & Flower soaps for a very long time to scent my clothes and will continue to do so. If you like to open your dresser and take out a piece of clothing that carries a clean light scent these soaps will do the trick. This seller shipped very quickly and packaged the soap very well.

Buy Chinese B&F Soap Rose 2.65 Ounces Now

Found an assortment of scent from this brand in my local Asian store. The rose is my favorite. Beautiful packaging and scent for such a low price!! Could charge much more if they wanted to.

Read Best Reviews of Chinese B&F Soap Rose 2.65 Ounces Here

I orignially found this soap in San Francisco, Chinatown. It was many years before I found it on Amazon. First...you smell the subtle scent before you open the pretty packaging. It is so nicely packaged..you can feel a bit of the orient when opening it. The rose scent is not powerful but has a light flowery rose scent. It suds up a bit but not overly so..lasts a long..long time. I think it is under-rated as it is truly a superior & unique bar of soap. It is extreamly hard to find..so I'm buying a case of it!

I can't believe it is so inexpensive because 25+ years ago it was $1/bar what a buy!

Want Chinese B&F Soap Rose 2.65 Ounces Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment