Desert Essence - Tea Tree Therapy Cleansing Bar, 3.5 oz bar soap

Desert Essence - Tea Tree Therapy Cleansing Bar, 3.5 oz bar soapThe soap had a nice light smell. It didn't do what I wanted it to do which was clear up my acne. I think it is the Tea Tree oil that is the culprit. I read that it can clear out breakouts, but it didn't work for me.

I have used the brand that the tea tree soap is from, I actually got it free after buying some tea tree oil on amazon. Let me say I love the soap and will buy it again. Great for rashes, itchy skin and for those female times and intimate areas. I am sensitive to many things, but this soap was great for keeping me clean and feeling fresh down there. When used on my eczema patch it put them in order and they don't itch as much. It is great for washing sensitive under arm areas, the smell doesn't bother me I in fact like it and love the fresh feeling after using it.

Buy Desert Essence - Tea Tree Therapy Cleansing Bar, 3.5 oz bar soap Now

Tea tree is know for its antibacterial properties. It is a little stinky but it is a medicine for those with acne, like me. It does not dry the skin as much as benzoyl peroxide and still cleans it. I gave it four star due to the unpleasant scent. I have tried most of the over the counter product and nothing works.

This is old school, when the skin is clean the chances of developing new zits it's minimal. I use it once at bedtime or sometimes in the morning. In addition a good moisturizer is important something that is not greasy like the new Neosporin Eczema(Amazon sells it).

Both of the product are well priced and is kind of a little secret from those who don't know and spend their hard earn money on all kind of big name products

Read Best Reviews of Desert Essence - Tea Tree Therapy Cleansing Bar, 3.5 oz bar soap Here

This soap has been great for my sensitive skin. I also enjoy the smell and texture of the bar soap.

Want Desert Essence - Tea Tree Therapy Cleansing Bar, 3.5 oz bar soap Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment