Cal Ben Complexion Beauty Pure SoapTM Package of 6 Bars

Cal Ben Complexion Beauty Pure SoapTM Package of 6 BarsThis is really good soap. I heard them on the XM satellite radio and ordered the sample pack. This soap really is better then any stuff you buy in stores. I now buy their soap, shampoo and trying their laundry soap now. You can buy up to 100 bars packs and they are cheaper per bar. Their shampoo i just got comes in 1 gal size so you can refill regular size bottle it should last 1 year i bet or longer. Their soap and shampoo are just amazing. The laundry soap I just got says only need 2 or 3 ounces per load. I got their 25LB box so have to see how long it last. Im never buy any soap or shampoo from store any more. Maybe laundry soap to. Their shampoo you don't need conditioner any more. It all natural soap products like they use to make. Made in USA too

This soap gets rid of all smells immediately. I am a smoker and have a young child. I do not want to smell like smoke around my young child. I used to have to scrub and scrub with dishwasher detergent just to get the smell off my hands. This soap immediately takes care of it. Take one shower with this soap and you will feel completely clean. It's an amazing feeling. NO RESIDUE!

Their liquid soap is good too, and I used to only use liquid soap, but their bar soap is so good that I use it exclusively. I will just use liquid soap for hair.

Buy Cal Ben Complexion Beauty Pure SoapTM Package of 6 Bars Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment