Avon Kids Bath Time Body Paints Soap Cotton Candy 1.7oz

Avon Kids Bath Time Body Paints Soap Cotton Candy 1.7ozAs a kid looking through her mom's Avon magazine, these looked amazing. We got them in bubble gum, cotton candy, and green apple. They smelled kinda chemically if I remember right. I was so excited to paint all over myself, since at 5, I wasn't allowed to with real paint. :P haha. Its a big roller ball that I enjoyed playing with. The soap paint doesn't even show up on my skin tone, which is tan. You'd have to be a pasty white Wisconsin person to get this to show up (I can say that I live near Madison) plus the soap leaves that coated sticky residue feeling, you know. The feeling when you use cheap soap or the hotel soap? Yeah that one. Don't do it! I'm warning you. Unless you're a 5 year old living in 2002, nope

0 comments:

Post a Comment