Jasmine Soap

Bar Soap - Jasmine, 6 Units / 2.6 ozI started buying these in Philly & then yrs later when I was living out in Oakland. They are really good. I tend to like the scent, & the initial price, plus there's hardly any animal fat used in the manufacturing of them. Also, as much as I'm fast becoming a bit of an environmentalist the strictly paper packaging only isn't too bad either as opposed to thick wax paper & plastic. When I get a fireplace or woodstove, the wrapper makes great kindling too.

I just think that the shipping & handling is a bit much. I worked in a mailroom before. It does not take nearly 5 dollars to ship out 2 bars of soap at the standard rate. Sounds like a certain seller is pocketing a little bit more if you ask me. Other than that the product is fine.

The bars were very small and the scent was lacking. I would not have purchased it if I had noticed it was made in China!

Buy Jasmine Soap Now

I bought this soap from my local Asian grocer. I had created a homemade scrub that smelled like jasmine and wanted a soap to match. The jasmine smell of this soap is there but not very strong. I am used to using Dove, so this was kind of drying to my skin. The packaging is very pretty and "green" as it uses less paper than a boxed soap. Overall, if you are looking for some natural, old fashioned type soap and don't want any strong fancy scents, you may like this.

Read Best Reviews of Jasmine Soap Here

I thought the scent would be stronger. I love jasmine and I wanted to use these whenever I bathed. As another reviewer mentioned, these smell no different than plain soap. The paper is decorative, though, so I will keep them.

Want Jasmine Soap Discount?

I started using this as a regular hand soap about 3 months ago and I just love it. I am very impressed. It has a light jasmine scent that is fragrant but not overpowering and it is a great price. A perfect addition to any bathroom.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment