Ambrosia 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g)

Ambrosia 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 ozWow! What a soap! It's fantastic, smells great and is all natural which is great for i have problem prone skin. I have used everything from 'Pear' soaps,'Dove', to 'Alveno'and many others(i either couldn't take the scent or it made my skin condition worse), and decided to stick with 'Olay'. Olay ribbons is a nice wash and i thought it wouldn't get any better than that (ofcause couldn't use it on my face) but was i wrong. This soap is soooo much better, it made my skin very soft and has a nice non over powering pleasant scent! I have finally found something i could use on my WHOLE body, as for years i bath with one thing and wash my face with another. Now i only have one step, everything is done in the shower, no more shower then face bowl(yeahhh!) I would recommend plantlife soaps to everyone! Just ordered six more, will be trying the different ones they have to see which i like best, cant wait for them to arrive! The only down-side is that they dont last long at all, mine's was done in about a lil over a week using twice a day(i use the natual loofah fiber body bath pads), it is a 'soft' soap. Thus the four stars and not five (which it kind of is)Thanks Plantlife for making such wonderful soaps!

I can't say enough positive things about Plantlife soaps.

I came to natural soaps for a very specific reason--a husband whose eczema was virtually out of control. For years, we'd tried keeping him on soaps designed for sensitive skin. While this would generally calm flare-ups slightly, it wouldn't prevent them from creeping up again. Admittedly, since beginning to use Plantlife's soaps, my husband is NOT eczema free... BUT his skin is drastically improved and his flare-ups are down to about 10% of what they once were.

The scents of Plantlife's soaps are remarkably pleasant too. I've yet to find one that is offensive to my nose--they're delicately done, not over-powering or too "perfume-y."

So if you're thinking of switching to herbal soaps to treat your skin to the best, most natural clean possible--try some Plantlife soaps. If you're simply looking for some aromatherapy or some way to mix-up your usual soap routine--try some Plantlife soaps. I'd be willing to bet that if you returned to "normal," store-bought soaps afterwards, you'd do so grudgingly and reluctantly!

Buy Ambrosia 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Now

This soap has a nice scent and works up a good lather. Some of these smell a bit like Murphy's Oil Soap and could use a bit of tweaking in the recipe. But this one was okay.

Read Best Reviews of Ambrosia 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Here

I love these soaps...The last forever and smell fantastic. Wish I could purchase them locally. Also make great birthday gifts, etc.

Want Ambrosia 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Discount?

This soap has a fascinating smell, I can't even describe it. Buy some and see for yourself. It made the whole bathroom smell wonderful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment