Citrus Herb (2 Bars) Lemongrass, Rosemary, Lime Organic Soap (Paraben Free)

Citrus Herb Lemongrass, Rosemary, Lime Organic SoapA friend recommended I try Old Man Murray's & I am so glad I did! I am now obsessed with the Citrus Herb flavor. As a fan of Dr. Bronners soaps, I thought it would be hard to find a soap that compares to the fresh scent & lather. Old Man Murray's does not only match it but is even BETTER! The rosemary scent is refreshing & leaves skin feeling great yet is not overwhelming. My whole family is now hooked on Old Man Murray's. Look forward to trying more!!!

I love this soap! The scent is so clean and refreshing. I have very sensitive skin, and have had no problems using the citrus herb soap from Old Man Murray's. Also, it doesn't dry out my skin, but leaves it smooth and silky. That is especially nice as the winter months are here. I am buying more for gifts and can't wait to try other scents of Old Man Murray's. I recommend the Citrus Herb soap to anyone with sensitive skin and to anyone looking for out of the ordinary gifts.

Buy Citrus Herb (2 Bars) Lemongrass, Rosemary, Lime Organic Soap (Paraben Free) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment