Rainbow Research Antibacterial Soap

Rainbow Research Antibacterial Liquid Soap Unscented 16 ozThis is fine; it's truly unscented and gentle enough that I can use it several times a day. It's wonderfully priced for a 12-ounce bottle. But I took the description here on Amazon at its word that it was antibacterial without reading the ingredients until after I'd already received it. There is no active, antibacterial ingredient in it. I'm disappointed; I was initially thrilled to find an antibac liquid hand soap that didn't stink to high heaven and trigger another one of my migraines. But there's nothing in it that kills bacteria. I'll finish it, but I'll check the ingredients before buying the next one (if one exists: I may just go with antibac dishwashing liquid.)

This hand soap is exactly as it was described. It does not dry out my hands and is safe to use. I will recommend the product to those that prefer a natural form of liquid soap.

Buy Rainbow Research Antibacterial Soap Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment